The air probe comes into operation for quick mix-up checking. Inspection cycles of less than three seconds can be achieved, after which an approximate analysis and grade identification is displayed. If a mix is found, a visual and/or audible fault signal is generated, which must be confirmed by the operator.
- air measurings
- quick mix-up testing
- multi fibre quarz optics, 3m and 5m length
- special probe connector system
- lightweight shockproof plastic probe housing
- visual signal on mix-up testing incl. confirmation button
- adequate adapters available