Argon Probe UV
The Argon Probe UV allows the analysis of phosphorus and sulphur also with the Belec Compact Port HLC. The short wavelengths emitted by these elements can not be transmitted by an optical fibre, unlike carbon. Instead, a small spectrometer is built into the probe. At the same time, it keeps its easy and comfortable handling due to low weight.
- argon-flushed sparking probe incl. C-analysis
- argon-flushed sparking probe incl. P, S, N*-analysis
- probe connector system
- multi fibre quartz optics, 3 m to 8 m*
- adapters for tubes, wires + small parts
- non-destructive material testing